Effective Loyalty Communications Help Put the “Inspiring” in Loyalty
The best loyalty “communication ideas” are bigger than a tagline born from the brand agency or an award-winning piece of creative from a boutique firm. Rather, THE most effective loyalty “communication ideas” must use data & technology to:
- Get people to DO what we require (change behavior)
- Make people STICK to a brand for a long, long time (maintain behavior)
With a clear understanding of who the customer is, where and when we are engaging them and why we're engaging them, Aimia develops smart, creative solutions that influence customer behavior.
Effective loyalty communications help put the “inspiring” in loyalty and requires a full set of capabilities.
- Creative - we deliver creativity that motivates behavior
- Digital - we reward interactions as much as transactions
- Media - we convert addressable audiences into actionable ROI
- Mobile - we mobilize relationships, not just campaigns
- Social - we activate known connections to influence relationships
"Communications” has become the 3rd dimension to modern, effective loyalty management with data and technology being the more expected, familiar dimensions. And, the most effective communications is the amalgamation of strong expertise in media/channels, creativity and digital/emerging technologies. Each of these areas is intertwined with the others – providing even greater opportunities than if apart.
- Program Branding & Identity
- Communication Planning
- Member acquisition
- Multi-Channel Program
- Customer Experience Design
- Digital Development
- Employee & Partner Training