Nectar Italia is owned 75% by Aimia, with the remaining 25% being owned by Oney Banque Accord (Groupe Auchan). Nectar Italia is the first independent loyalty coalition program uniting leading retailers in Italy. Current partners include: Sma, Api Ip, Auchan, UniEuro and PC City, So Oney and Hertz. In addition, members can earn Nectar Italia points from a range of online retailers and can also take out a Nectar Credit Card which will enable them to earn points on all their purchases.
Click below for quick facts and a list of partners:
For more information, visit www.nectar.it.